IDEA & CONCEPT GENERATION
We strive to show a transparent process of our work from the beginning. At LiveTrade, we believe in transparency and accountability as the fundamental axes to maintain the support of community and the trust of our shareholders.
- Reviewed other market segments for possible connections or technology to get ideas. Test Idea/Concept
- Internally reviewed concept and idea, including but not limited to: market potential, competition, ROI, and realistic production costs.
- Externally tested and accepted by majority of experts & community.
- Developed a set of metrics and business case, development time, value of launched products & services, sales figures, and other data.
- Demonstrated a complete picture of the products and services, from the marketing strategy to the expected revenue.
- Mission statement
- Market trends
- Customer benefits and acceptance data
- Technical concept
- Product definition and specifications
- Economic analysis of the our products /services
- Development schedule
- Project staffing and budget
- Business plan
- Economic analysis
- Chose an URL: www.livetrade.io
- Chose the hosting plan
- Customized the look to fit our brand and values
- Created goal-driven content
- Added necessary tools
- Website launched on: March 25, 2019
- Identified imperatives for partnering
- Set criteria for evaluating potential partners
- Identified potential partners
- Conducted a preliminary screen and qualify the potential partners
- Completed a detailed assessment and prioritize the potential partners
- Evaluated the deal’s structural options
- Identified operational implications of the deal
- Prepared financial analysis
- Conducted negotiations
- Received and evaluated proposals
- Identified the project needs
- Confirmed the objectives and goals of the Project
- Outlined standards, regulation, and special contract requirements
- Provided enough details to estimate labor costs
- Explained all related tasks, duties, and limitations required to obtain expected results in accordance with the project goal
- Identified constraints
- Identified necessary change
- Narrowed down the list of potential technology solution providers.
- Stated researching required framework, architecture
- Evaluate & Selecting the best developer based on set critea.
- Working directly with experts in legal, technology and finance to ensure with a flexible legal path that allow for long-term operations and expansion.
- Publish policies and contact with reliable KYC/AML partners.
Disclaimer: At critical points along the way we check our roadmap to make sure our decisions match our priorities. If priorities shift‚ we may alter our course‚ but we remain keenly aware of where and why we have chosen to revise the program. Don’t hesitate to send your feedback and subscribe to our newsletter to know what’s coming next in our plans!