Welcome to www.LiveTrade.io
Livetrade LTD, a company incorporated in the State of Delaware. U.S., with File number: 7290296 , and whose registered address is located in the State of Delaware(“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”), operates the website located at the URL www.LiveTrade.io (the “Website”).
The Company reserves the right to conduct “Know your customer” (KYC) and/or “Anti-money laundering/Counter-terrorist Financing” (AML/CTF) checks and procedures on users in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in Estonia to prevent money laundering and/or terrorism financing and any transaction or activity that facilitates money laundering and/or terrorism financing.
You undertake to provide all documents and/or information requested by the Company in respect of conducting KYC or AML/CTF checks/procedures. In the event that you fail or refuse to provide the specific and necessary documents and/or information requested by the Company in due time, the Company shall have the right to terminate your rights to use the Website and to stop providing services without any indemnification from the Company.
The Company reserves the right to reject the users originating from and/or residing in high risk and non-cooperative jurisdictions with strategic AML/CFT deficiencies.
The Company does not provide services to citizens and residents of the United States of America or any other country where transactions in respect of, or with use of, virtual currency fall under the restrictive regulations.
You shall immediately inform the Company should you become an U.S. Person within the period of using the Website.
License to Use the Website
You may not use the Website or any of its content to further any commercial purpose.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its content, features and functionality, including, without limitation, information, software, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, data compilations and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, are the exclusive property of the Company, our licensors or other content suppliers, and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws, and may not be used or exploited in any way without our prior written consent.
Description of Services
Among other services the Company provides you with a software platform that allows you to accept, store, transfer, and exchange virtual currencies.
Risks Associated with Virtual Currencies
User shall consider and acknowledge the following risks associated with virtual currencies, blockchains and blockchain-based systems.
Price Volatility: You hereby accept and understand that the Company does not guarantee the market liquidity of virtual currencies that might result in difficulty to buy, sell or trade virtual currencies. You expressly acknowledge and confirm that you will not hold the Company or any of its representatives and affiliates liable for any losses or damages arising from the price volatility of virtual currencies.
Operational Error: You accept and understand that you may never receive virtual currency or lose the entire amount paid for virtual currency as a result of technical interruptions and operational errors.
Uncertain Regulatory Framework: You acknowledge and understand that the Company shall not be liable for any losses or damages (whether direct or indirect) caused by changes in regulatory and compliance requirements of the applicable virtual currency laws and regulations.
Loss of theft: You acknowledge and understand that the Company shall not be liable for any losses or damages (whether direct or indirect) caused by a security breach, user error, or any technological failure at the Website.
The risks described above may result in loss of virtual currencies, decrease in or loss of all value for virtual currencies, inability to access or transfer virtual currencies, inability to trade virtual currencies, and other financial losses to the user.
You here by agree and confirm that the Company shall not be responsible and liable for such risks.
Transactions related to buying, selling, transferring, and exchanging of virtual currencies are final and non-refundable. As such, the Company is unable to reverse or refund any virtual currency transactions or payments, unless otherwise decided by the Company at its sole discretion.
You are prohibited to:
- Copy or print any of the content, whether licensed by us or otherwise, unless and to the extent it is for your own personal, non-commercial use and you must retain all trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on any such content;
- Reproduce, download, modify, translate, add to, distribute, transmit, publish, perform, display, disclose, archive, upload, broadcast or sell, sublicense, index or exploit any part of the Website or the content thereon in any medium, either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service or other means, without our prior express written permission;
- Remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with or circumvent any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices marked on the content directly or through other means;
- Mirror, frame, screen scrape or deep link to any aspect of the Website or access any content through technology or means other than those provided or authorized by us;
- Access the Website via any automated system, including, without limitation, by “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., or take any action that imposes, or may impose (as determined in our sole discretion), an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Knowingly or recklessly upload invalid data or introduce viruses or other malware or software agents, whether harmful or not, to the Website, or tamper with, impair, damage, attack, exploit or penetrate the Company’s system or network, or otherwise attempt to interfere with or compromise the system integrity or security of the Company or any connected networks, or take any action to impact the proper operation of the Website and any person’s or entity’s use thereof;
- Bypass the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to or use of the Website, including by hacking into secured or non-public areas of the Website, circumventing any geo-blocking mechanisms or otherwise;
- Use the Website to collect any personally identifiable information, including account names and e-mail addresses, or use the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes, without our prior express written permission; or
- Attempt to reverse engineer any aspect of the Website or attempt to derive the source code (including the tools, methods, processes and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Website, create any derivative works or materials of any kind using the content, whether or not you intend to give away the derivative materials free of charge, or otherwise build a business utilizing any aspect of the Website.
Personal Data and Privacy
We are fully responsible for the protection of your personal data and undertake to comply with all applicable laws and regulations to keep your personal data safe and secure.
You consent to receive communications from us, whether required by law or otherwise, either by e-mail or by notice posted on the Website as determined by us at our sole discretion. You agree that any requirement that a notice, disclosure, agreement or other communication be sent to you by us in writing is satisfied by such electronic communication. We are not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to communications we send to an e-mail address that you provide to us.
For any communications we will use the contact details provided by the user. Therefore, the user shall immediately notify the Company of any change in the contact information.
Modification or Suspension of the Website and Right to Terminate your use of the Website
We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time and from time to time, at our sole discretion and without notice or liability, including by adding or eliminating certain features or discontinuing the Website entirely. Any description of features on the Website shall not be considered to be a representation by the Company that such features will always be included on the Website. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all pages of the Website.
The Company also reserves the right to restrict your use of or access to the Website, without notice or liability, for any reason.
If we suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website or terminate your account, we are not responsible for providing you with any information.
The Company reserves the right to withdraw, temporarily or permanently, any Content from the Website at any time and for any reason and such removal may be immediate and without notice. As an express condition to your use of and access to the Website, you acknowledge, agree and confirm that the Company is not liable to you or any third party for any such withdrawal.
User shall send all complaints about the Website our services offered through the Website to [email protected]
The Company shall respond to complaints within 3 (three) business days.
Links to Third Party Websites
We do not endorse, and the Company expressly disclaims responsibility and liability for, third party websites, including with respect to the content, products and services provided by the third party websites. Any interactions you have with third party websites are between you and the third party websites and you agree that the Company is not liable for any damage or loss you may suffer as a result of any interactions with any such third party website or any claims that you may have against any such third party websites.
The information, products and services included in or available through the Website are continually upgraded and updated. While the Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to verify the accuracy of any information it places on the Website, the Company does not warrant or represent that such information, products and services are reliable, accurate, complete, uninterrupted, error free, secure or free of defects, viruses or bugs.
The Website is provided “as is” and “as available” with no representation or warranty of any kind and your use of the Website is entirely at your own risk. The Company expressly disclaims any warranty, express or implied, regarding the Website including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory purpose, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title, compatibility, security and accuracy. In jurisdictions where the exclusion of warranty is prohibited, such exclusions shall only apply to the extent permitted.
The Company does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any information, product or service provided, advertised or offered by a third party through the Website or any third party website and the Company will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and any third party website. We expressly disclaim all liability for personally identifiable information that may be provided by any social media services in violation of the privacy settings that you have set in such social media accounts. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance on the information and other materials included on the Website shall be at your sole risk and responsibility. The Company reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Website and to make changes to the services, materials, products, programs and features included there in at any time with or without notice.
Indemnity and Release
Under no circumstances will the Company and/or any of its affiliates, licensors, licensees, successors or assigns be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Website, your data or your account or the information contained therein.
We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information that we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You waive and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, licensors, licensees, successors and assigns from any claims resulting from any action relating to your account or taken as a result of any such disclosure. The Company makes no representation that the Website is appropriate or available for use in all jurisdictions. Access to the Website from countries where such services are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Website, you are solely responsible for compliance with all local and other applicable laws of your jurisdiction.
Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability